Excellent role working for a Global Professional Service, looking for a high organised PA / Executive Assistant.
The role is to provide proactive and high quality administrative support, locally and remotely, to a portfolio of Partners/Executive Directors for short term assignments, covering absences across the secretarial community.
To provide a high standard of secretarial and administrative services to the Director and team
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, be extremely organised and able to prioritise their work.
An excellent role for someone who is able to cope under pressure, is very organised and enjoys supporting a Directors / Senior Management.
- Manage diaries, arrange travel and accommodation
- Arrange internal and external meetings, book meeting rooms, catering and equipment
- Provide an accurate and prompt audio and copy typing service
- Prepare Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, including letters, meeting notes, reports, presentations and talk books
- Organise the printing and binding of documents and order business cards
- Answer incoming calls
- Manage company database
- Invoicing / expenses
- Carry out any other ad hoc office based administrative tasks as and when required
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.