This role will suit a highly organised candidate with a background in HR or recruitment. You will be responsible for the management of resourcing activity within an advisory practice.
You will be allocating staff to new projects / work assignments within the business area.
Your key responsibilities
- Proactive liaison with client service staff in the business to understand client / project resource needs and to communicate resource availability
- Identify resourcing solutions taking into consideration the needs of the client, individual skills, resource mix on engagement and the wider needs of the business
- Manage conflicting demands on resources, escalating to the Resource Manager as appropriate
- Analyse weekly chargeable hours figures and alert potential shortfalls / over-utilisation to Resource Manager
- Analyse business forecasting e.g. chargeable hours, headcount against budget
- Analyse resource data and highlight areas of concern e.g. significant periods of holidays, training, non-chargeable activities
- Analyse headcount forecasting data including promotions, leavers, joiners etc.
- Attend resource coordinator meetings
- Assist with the performance and counselling process within the business
- Represent Resource Management team on induction activities and coordinate within the business
- Coordination of new joiners and leavers when join/leave the business, including allocation of buddies, local induction input
- Coordination of timesheet policy enforcement within the business
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.