Do you have experience managing Apprentices?
This role is working for an award winning global organisation based in Huddersfield where engineering apprentices are taken on and trained. the right person will have worked with school leavers, built excellent relationships with Schools, colleges etc and have knowledge of NVQ's and the movement from frameworks to new standards. This role is to start asap, please see below your duties for the role;
- Recruitment apprentices and manage on-site apprentice program
- Design, develop and deliver new apprenticeship programmes to meet business need
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis
- Business Partnering with site partners
- Course Organisation and delivery
- Ongoing Management and development of Competency management system and Aquinas
- Arrange / manage site placements for Students
- Community engagement, networking and college liaison
- Managing the L&D budget
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.