Wells Tobias Finance are looking to hire an exceptional individual with a strong financial modelling skillset for this progressive position. This role will sit between the MI/Data teams and the Commercial Finance Teams and will suit someone with a very strong financial systems and reporting skillset; as highlighted below.
Summary of skills:
- Strong Financial Modelling Skills
- Advanced SQL and Excel
- Running a model that was built to calculate various financial insights/intelligence from a £500 million income system.
- The database is SQL based so need someone to take ownership of the model, statutory monthly reporting and running of the model while supporting and providing further development to drive improvements and greater insights for the future.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- A confident self-starter, with a hands-on approach and the ability to operate within a progressive environment with developed Financial Modelling skills
- Ideally educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised accounting qualification
- Strong analytical skills, including structured problem solving, diagnostics, modelling, business analysis, product profitability and cohort analysis
- Experience of systems & making changes therein, incl. modelling & queries within a SQL database environment (Azure, SQL Server, Oracle or similar)
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to prioritise and deliver under tight or conflicting deadlines
- Accurate, thorough and reliable
- Track record of developing innovative solutions and influencing others
- Able to manage conflicting demands across a number of different areas
- Experience of managing and manipulating large volumes of data
- Ability to drive and manage change effectively
- Manage the time scales of other stakeholders to ensure that activity is focused
- Demonstrate credibility and the ability to build and maintain working relationships across all areas of the business
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Office skills
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.