Fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Assistant looking for a Part Time role (4 x hours a day - suggested hours 9.30am - 2.30pm)
- Meet & greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Issue, retrieve and recycle visitors passes
- Provide Administrative support for the Assistant Manager
- Work with key suppliers - raise jobs on the internal system as required and ensure timely response to reactive works.
- Respond effectively to general enquiries from internal and external contacts and suppliers
- Arrange meetings, catering and hospitality bookings
- Understand H & S policy and procedure including completion of IOSSH working safely course
- Monthly H & S inspections
- Facilities related admin as required including production of relevant reports and statistics.
Candidates will have a minimum 3 years experience in a Facilities related role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to work to strict deadlines, make decisive decisions and manage conflicting priorities.
Must be enthusiastic motivator who can work well as part of a team.
THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE -
4 hours X 5 Days a week
9.30AM - 2.30PM Monday to Friday
PRO RATA SALARY £13000 pa
(based on FTE £23000)
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.