An impressive Central London boutique law firm is recruiting 2 billing executives / legal billers in to their fast-paced, entrepreneurial team.
Day-to-day you'll be responsible for:
- Checking and reconciling the legal time ledgers: coordinating the input of narrative amendments by the legal team
- Generating time ledgers and amending as per the legal team instructions
- Generating, processing and reviewing monthly bills and credit notes via Tikit software
- Maintaining billing records
- Receipt and management of third party disbursements
- Provide billing assistance to fee earners
- To carry out other ad hoc as requested by the Financial Controller to ensure that Accounts Department objectives are being met
If you have that skillset then we will want to have a chat with you! Even better, if you can couple that with the following characteristics:
- Previous experience of legal billing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: required to work closely with wider finance team and legal directors
- Highly organised and with a good eye for details
- Tenacious and able to work under pressure
…then this role could be the one you are looking for. If it sounds interesting to you please get in touch with me ASAP!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.