Wells Tobias projects are looking for contractor for a remote working role covering 3 to 4 days per week. This is a People Side of Change & Communications role for a global business. This role will allow remote working however you will need to be able to attend meetings at the Berkshire Head office on an ad hoc basis.
The role is supporting a major global IT Transformation programme so this role will be responsible for the people and organisational change plus change communications across the global IT teams.
We are looking for a highly experienced Change Leader with strong people side of change methodology and change communication experience gained in an Agile environment. Experience within major Digital transformation programmes would also be useful.
- Extensive experience in managing the people and organisational aspect of change, specifically embedding behavioural and mindset change
- Experience in effecting cultural shift in a corporate environment
- Hands-on experience implementing innovative engagement strategies and communication techniques
- High-level understanding of IT ways of working and terminology, especially Agile project management methodologies
- Experience of digital transformation in a corporate environment
- Experience working across diverse cultures globally
- Experience working with a remote team and use of virtual meeting technologies and tools
- Ideally knowledge of an organisational/people change methodology
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.