To work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Help to supervise workloads, train team members and check the work of others.
Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
* Mentor associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
* Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
* Provide basic learning and development opportunities for associates.
* Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
* Through supervision make sure associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
* Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
* Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
* Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
* Computer literate.
* Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
* Experience of managing associates.
* DC experience desirable but not essential.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.