The Wells Tobias Group are currently offering a complimentary diversity, inclusion and engagement consultancy session, for new and existing clients. This session is designed to provide strategic guidance at whichever stage your organisation is at with its approach to workplace inclusion and workforce diversity.
We tailor our approach to suit your organisation's needs, providing insightful strategic advice on a wide range of topics. These topics could include:
- Getting started on your diversity and inclusion journey
- Why diversity & inclusion is important and what the commercial benefits are
- How and why high-performing, innovative organisations embrace diversity and inclusion
- Diversity and inclusion health-check
- Overcoming unconscious bias
- How to engage your organisation about diversity and inclusion
- Embedding an inclusive culture to drive high performance
- Attracting diverse talent to your organisation
- Building an inclusive recruitment and retention strategy
- Setting up diversity and inclusion committees and employee resource groups
- Managing diverse teams
- The dangers of ‘groupthink’ and how to overcome it
- Harness the commercial power of Neurodiversity
Our team of highly-experienced consultants tailor programs to suit the specific needs of your business. Our clients, which include FTSE100 and FTSE250 organisations as well as SME’s and start-ups, benefit from the significant cultural and workforce performance improvements attained by understanding, embracing and implementing an integrated strategic approach to diversity and inclusion. Contact us to arrange your free session.