Are you an Accounts Payable (AP) professional looking for a new role based in the City?
Our client, a progressive and modern InsurTech company who are well respected in the Insurance industry are looking for an Accounts Payable professional to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate will have strong technical accounting skills and be system savvy.
- Payment of invoices, employee travel & expenses and staff pensions
- Transfer of inter-company funding as required
- Posting into General Ledger
- Purchase order processing
- Maintenance and administration of systems
- Assisting Chief Accountant and Financial Controller in the monitoring of cash flow
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
- Assist with financial analysis regarding all types of compensation
Skills and experience:
- Qualified by experience ("QBE") / AAT or ACCA
- Minimum 2 years AP Experience ideally in Financial Services or Insurance
- Transactional processing experience ie invoice processing, reconciliation and journal posting
- SUN General Ledger experience
- Good MS Office skills
- Must have good attention to detail and the ability to work independently
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and and will be happy interacting with stakeholders throughout the business. The role benefits from generous remuneration and an excellent benefits package.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.