Temp to Perm
This is a key role within a very well respected Investment firm in the heart of the City - working alongside 2 others to ensure the department runs to the highest level.
To assist with payments to Suppliers and Staff, ensuring they are processed efficiently and in line with the respective policies (Procurement Policy, Staff Handbook and Scheme Rules). Ensure day-to-day activities are kept up to date and all targets and deadlines are met.
- Check nominals and departments are correct
- Sending out invoices to authorisers
- Scanning of invoices (twice)
- Checking authorisation limits
- Supplier management (statement of accounts, dealing with questions, chasing invoices)
- Ensuring that process of payments to suppliers and re-imbursement of staff expenses are done in a timely manner (within 30 days from date of invoice)
- Administration of the Staff expense reimbursement process
- Processing of Branch Petty Cash
- Processing of Corporate Credit Cards
- Scanning and processing invoices
- Responding to queries from suppliers and employees
- Working in a structured manner under a time-pressured environment with competing priorities
- Microsoft Office (Excellent Excel skills)
- Coda is not essential but would be a useful addition
- Accurate financial data entry
If you have outstanding attention to detail, you thrive in a busy environment and you are ready for you next challenge then please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.