Our client is looking for an Administrator Part Time (15-20 hours a week), this is a great opportunity for a tech savvy adminsitrator looking for a part time role. The successful candidate will be configuring an off the shelf Learning Management System for a community of Scientists and Engineers.
- Support the creation of a Function Learning Management System
- Develop system knowledge to help shape the design direction and overall functionality
- Migrate and build content for the system to allow end-user testing
- Carry out pre-launch and early post-launch system administration duties
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced administrator with a good knowledge of sophisticated IT systems
- Good IT skills in particular MS Office
- Previous experience working independently with only directional guidance
- Strong organisational skills
- Flair and an eye for design
THIS ROLE IS PART TIME ONLY
15-20 HOURS A WEEK
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.