Temporary Pensions Admin
Admin role within the pensions department of a Global Insurance Organisation.
This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
As part of our hard working environment and team you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients.
Our supportive, team oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others
- Basic familiarity with general office machines such as photocopier, scanner and fax Basic typing skills.
- Basic PC skills. -
- Basic Microsoft Office applications skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to take direction from several sources.
- Good attitude and people skills, strong team contributor
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you have all the relevant skills then please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.