Assistant to PA
This really is great role, in a wonderful organisation - where you can bring ideas, learn lots of interesting skills and task and be part of a super team.
To provide a professional and seamless administrative and PA service for effective and efficient support.
Provide support in:
- Opening and distributing mail and keeping mail logs. Monitoring correspondence and drafting high quality and timely responses to letters and emails
- Monitoring and supporting the management inboxes
- Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system
- Assisting with meetings including booking rooms, arranging catering, photocopying and sending papers;
- Meeting and greeting visitors and providing refreshments during meetings;
- Assisting with the preparation of briefing packs;
- Making cost and time efficient travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Administer day to day transactions including raising purchase orders, processing expenses, requesting invoices and cheques, and maintain accurate records;
- Maintaining records on the customer relationship management system;
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations
- Assisting in other administrative support and tasks where necessary
- Experience of providing administrative support in a busy office environment
- Track record of undertaking a range of tasks, prioritising to meet deadlines
- Working in a customer service focused environment, dealing with difficult requests with tact and diplomacy
- Experience of being able to work well independently and as part of a team
If you have the correct skills & experience please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.