We are looking for an Assistant Underwriter to join an innovative Insurance Company. Our client, a cutting edge Insurtech business, is looking for a bright and ambitious insurance professional to join their fun and friendly team at an exciting time of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities includes:
- Developing broker relationships on the phone dealing with queries, MTAs and renewals as required
- Looking after the inbox for the Underwriting Team
- Excellent customer service to ensure achievement of personal and departmental KPIs
- Premium credit activity and direct debit set up
- Ensure documents are stored according to audit requirements
- General administrative duties
- Produce MI as required
- Dealing with simple requests and resolving accounts queries
- Logging customer complaints
Skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience of Personal Lines (ideally High Net Worth (HNW) Insurance)
- Good understanding of the broker and client operational environment
- Minimum of 2 years in Insurance industry with an awareness of the impact of regulations and FSA
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills in particular MS Office package
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previous administration experience
This role offers fantastic opportunity for career progression, an excellent remuneration and benefits package and a vibrant modern working environment.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.