Business Development Manager - £45000 to £55000
Are you working in the D&I space in some way, in a BD, Account Management or Sales type role and looking for a position that will challenge you, give you plenty of variety and leave you will the feeling that you have achieved something positive each day? If so, this Business Development Manager position within a leading D&I Consultancy could be your next move.
This is not a typical Business Development Role, it is commercial, yet with a profound sense of purpose. You will be promoting services that change mindsets and behaviours that will drive organisational change, which will positively impact the wider world
The organisation is a small yet highly collaborative D&I consultancy that is recognised globally for the work it does to partnering with organisations to deliver innovative diversity and inclusion solutions. Their brand affords them the luxury of many in-bound enquiries, and they are seeking a Business Development Manager to maximise these leads.
The ideal candidates for this role will have:
- proven experience within the D&I space and be comfortable engaging with companies about their diversity and inclusion journey
- the ability to qualify a lead and recognise its worth and complexity
- the ability to take a qualified lead through the whole business development process, through consultation, to presentation and then closure
- the experience to manage a large pipeline of business
- previous bid writing experience, as well as preparing pitches & tenders and understand the procurement process
- the experience to manage the CRM system and provide updates on the progress of pitches
- the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, which although highly collaborative is 100% remote
- the business development or sales skills to be able to work alone, yet know when the need to ask for advice
- excellent stakeholder management skills
You will be a team player, be honest and direct, have a willingness to learn, and more importantly want to be at the forefront of creating change by embracing diversity & inclusion
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.