Business Development Manager - 6 month contract
If you are a Business Development Manager, with experience within either professional services or a law firm who is free to commit to a 6 month contract, then an interesting and very friendly law firm in Wimbledon would be keen to harness your skills for the next 6 months,( and maybe a little longer).
The Business Development team has had a change of leadership and this interim role has been created to ensure that the firm has first class operational delivery of Business Development and Marketing.
The firm has a strong legal presence in the social care and housing sectors and the role will have certain priorities that will focus on:
Sector strategy which develops our proposition and market specific messages including producing data for sector meetings
- Sales strategy for major accounts and mid-market, including producing plans for top targets and clients
- Sales account and opportunity management, including horizon scanning of the market, ensuring the CRM system is up to date and helping to develop new products
- Develop tactical and strategic marketing plans that support sector objectives and facilitate face to face relationship building
- Capability development - work with fee earners to develop their personal potential and personal brands
- Produce literature, flyers, updates, award entries and co-ordinate the publication of thought leadership materials
- Manage the collation and updating of case studies for website and bids team; ensuring the housing and social care sections of the website are up to date
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- experience of delivering on marketing and business development strategy
- project management experience
- full understanding of the full range of marketing and BD activities
You will need to have management level experience of around 5 years plus and be comfortable working in a team that is very collegiate. You will need robust communication skills and be able to demonstrate your influencing skills when liaising with stakeholders
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.