Our client a global leader if the provision of professional events and business information would like to recruit a Business Analyst to join them for a 6 month interim post.
To lead and/or participate in process improvement initiatives for one or more functional areas to streamline processes, reduce non-value activity and increase effectiveness. Working alongside the HR Director and business leads, at all levels of the organization, the Business Process Analyst will drive improvement opportunities from identification of opportunity through implementation to deliver quantifiable and efficiency gains through the use of process improvement methods such as 6 sigma or lean methods.
Tasks will include;
- Facilitatation of work sessions to define the current state and identify business problems in accordance to the transformation program, develop root cause analyses and suggest areas of performance improvement.
- Create process and procedure documentation with acceptable levels of detail to benefit the business.
- Conduct interviews or facilitate cross functional sessions with business users.
- Collect and analyze data from disparate sources including data from CRM, Marketing tools, surveys, data obtained through existing systems and data in reports or other areas.
- Ensure key performance indicators are defined, implemented and monitored by the individual functional areas for ongoing sustainability of improvements. These should be directly connected with the overall goals.
- Evaluate and monitor results to make data driven decisions and make recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Compile and present data findings and recommendations to various stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains current state and future state detailed process flow diagrams to show visual representation of process activities, resources, and systems.
- Transform high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently within established timelines, managing projects in an agile way to be reflective of business priorities.
- Distill complex data set or processes into concise and easily understood concepts and recommendations.
- Act as a process improvement practitioner and as a change agent to instill a process/performance improvement culture and an accountable mindset of continuous improvement. Promotes a process focused culture in which processes enable the successful achievement of business objectives.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.