Recruiting for a Business Support Administrator for to join an innovative, award winning global biotechnology company. The successful candidate will be a team player with strong data analytical skills and great attention to detail.
- Support team with processing of financial transactions, financial and budgetary reporting and data entry.
- Carrying out data integrity of planning and contract management systems.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in SAP to approve invoices
- Collating and analysing contractor performance data and cost benchmarking.
- Archiving of data
- Testing of new or changes to IT systems for procurement and contract management
- Provide guidance / training on business processes and systems
Skills and experience:
- Degree requiring analytical and methodical thinking, or equivalent work experience - scientific background useful, but not essential
- Ability to deconstruct existing processes, analyse data and implement changes to simplify and improve efficiencies
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite and other Microsoft tools such as Teams
- Demonstrable experience in data manipulation, data analysis and visualisation tools
- Previous experience with Excel, PowerBI, Visual Basics (Macro), Access, Qlikview or Knime
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.