£11.77 per hour
Do you want to work for a well established Retailer?
Do you have experience in Retail Administration?
This is a great opportunity to work in the beauty department of a nationally recognised High Street Retailer, to help deliver a brand new beauty campaign.
This role will deliver the operational aspects of a beauty loyalty programme.
- Setting up and briefing loyalty activities
- Gathering and completing the nominations with all required information, sourcing any missing information.
- Completing the briefing forms.
- Communicating with brands on deliveries for each campaign.
- Sharing campaigns with brands for approval ahead of the live date, ensuring any feedback is actioned.
- Creating the process sheets for brands/shops for each campaign.
- Responding to any shop queries raised.
- Completing any summary sheets that are required - e.g. here is a one pager with all the images of the 10 x products featured in the beauty event goody bags.
- Working with the buying teams to ensure that nominations are completed on time - chasing the teams where relevant.
- Running regular reports to monitor performance
- Delivery of 2 x nationwide beauty events.
- Be highly organised.
- Work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills - You will be speaking directly to some of big brands so professional, clear communication is a vital skill.
- Show Initiative - need to be a self starter who proactively uses your initiative.
- Have the ability to work at pace and under pressure.
- Be able to multitask - routinely working on multiple loyalty campaigns simultaneously.
- Be able to work with a broad range of internal teams.
If you are ready for your next challenge then please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.