Urgently recruiting for a Category Manager - Marketing & Communications for to join an innovative, award winning global biotechnology company. The successful candidate will manage the spend for the Marketing & Corporate Affairs category and will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sourcing strategy for 1-3 years ahead.
- Managing marketing and communications spend $25 million
- Business Partner to a variety of Stakeholders both globally and regionally
- Building strong relationships
- Develop and manage supplier relationships - negotiate contracts, contract performance and service delivery
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Ariba
- Strong excel skills
- Previous experience of procurement contract negotiations and contract management
- Previous experience implementing sourcing strategies
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or chemical procurement
- Procurement experience in a large multinational organisation with demonstrable complex strategic procurement skills
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.