This really is a great opportunity to work in an extremely well respected charity, with a well established team who are all extremely motivated by what the charity offers.
As the Philanthropy Administrator you will be highly organised and experienced in responding to donor needs as well as having a keen attention to detail and an interest in major donor fundraising and events
It would be great if you have demonstrable experience in fundraising and events administration
- Manage the administration for various events , including administrating and monitoring the invitation process, managing internal communications with other teams, processing and tracking income, responding to requests and organising follow up activity.
- Manage the sign ups to events and recording accurately on our database.
- Support the team to produce event and fundraising materials.
- Attend, assist and supervise with the running of events
- Administer the prospect pipelines for the fundraising campaigns
- Support the team with preparing research and cultivation plans and organising meetings or other pipeline activities.
- Draft correspondence and communications to current & prospective major donors and to manage mailings.
- Organise internal and external meetings for the team as required.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all team income
- Act as an ambassador at all events and in all communication with donors and members.
- Events administration experience
- Extensive customer care experience
- Experience of contact databases for administering customer records.
If you have all the necessary skills & experience please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.