9am - 5pm
Urgent temp required for an extremely well established Charity, based in the Community Outreach team.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all general enquiries regarding
- community programmes, regional events, etc.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to current and Prospective community programme participants, responding efficiently and effectively to all queries.
- Co-ordinate all data collection, inputting/storage and analysis; liaising with relevant colleagues and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Generate mailing lists and other reports as required, and co-ordinate all mass mailings and reporting.
- Organise all travel and accommodation bookings for team members, volunteers and other stakeholders as required.
- Co-ordinate the logistical delivery of judging tour, scheduling of visits, route planning, booking travel and accommodation.
- Co-ordinate all administration for community and regional training events including handling of bookings liaising with relevant teams/managers
- Use of Microsoft Office at an Intermediate level including managing data in Excel spread sheets, producing reports and formatting letters.
- Use of the Internet to carry out research, obtain information and e-mail.
- Use of a customer relationship management system including inputting data and searching for information.
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English
- Ability to travel as required, usually up to 7 days per year.
- Ability to stay away overnight as required, usually up to 5 nights per year
This really is a wonderful role, with a well established team who are all extremely motivated by what the charity offers.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.