Charity Administrator (Philanthropy Team)
9am - 5pm
Urgent temp required for an extremely well established Charity, based in the Philanthropy team. The Philanthropy team are fundraising for the charities investment projects.
You will be highly organised and experienced in responding to donor needs as well as having a keen attention to detail and an interest in fundraising and events. You will assist in achieving ambitious targets by supporting the team with the running of major fundraising events.
- Manage the administration for various events
- Manage the sign ups to events and recording accurately on our database.
- Support the team to produce event and fundraising materials.
- To attend, assist and supervise with the running of events
- To support the team with preparing research
- To organise internal and external meetings for the team as required.
- To assist with the general administration and production of reports, presentations and papers
- To be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all team income
- To raise purchase orders and to prepare monthly fundraising income reports for the department.
- Events administration experience
- Extensive customer care experience
- Experience of contact databases for administering customer records.
This role is an to start next week & for up to 6 weeks - please only apply if you have the relevant experience and you are available immediatly.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.