Our client, an innovative and modern Insurance company has fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Claims Assistant to join their successful and friendly team at an exciting time of growth for the organisation. The successful candidate will become an integral part of a well-respected digitally savvy Insurtech company driving change and transformation in the Insurance industry through technology.
Duties and Responsibilities includes:
- Provision of outstanding customer service at all times
- Processing FNOL
- Logging customer complaints
- Chasing claims handlers diaries
- Obtaining updates from 3rd parties
- Liaising with brokers / clients and third parties
- Processing of claims and accurate maintenance of records on claims system
- Ensuring all systems, mailboxes and daily tracker logs are accurate and up to date
- General admin duties
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 year in Insurance industry with an awareness of the impact of regulations and FSA
- Good understanding of the broker and client operational environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT Skills in particular MS Office package
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work autonomously and follow defined processes
- Ability to resolve all complaints appropriately
- Previous insurance administration experience
Based in the heart of the city, this role offers a fantastic remuneration and benefits package and a vibrant modern working environment.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.