Commercial Paralegal - In-House role
£30,000 to £40,000
This role is newly created, and will be supporting the Head of Commercial, as well as the Sales function of one of the UK's fastest growing data centre providers.
This role will see you supporting the Head of Commercial Operations to:
- assist with preparing customer Agreements
- assist with negotiating non-standard Terms & Conditions
- assist with preparation of tenders, RFPs and Head of Terms
- prepare supplier agreements to include wayleave, easements, and utility leases
- prepare due diligence for new site acquisitions
- summarising new contracts to include risk mitigation and limits of liability
This organistion has a great culture, and has growen considerably since their inception 10 years ago. They need a candidte with experience of commerical contracts. If you have some real estate cotnract expsoure this would be ideal, but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- eye for detail
- be able to take ownership of projects and take on responsibility
- be a team player
- have honed communication skills
- have commercial contract experience, and be familiar with differing types of contracts, gained either in private practice or in-house
- have strong MS Office
- have a law degree or similar qualification
Alongside a competitive rate of pay, there is also
- Private healthcare
- Critical illness and life assurance.
- Pension contribution scheme.
- Discretionary bonus.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.