Finance Director / Commercial / New York based / FMCG / Strategy / Leadership
We are currently looking to hire two exceptional Finance Directors to lead and manage a US Brand & Innovation Finance function, playing a critical support role in delivering their $Multi-billion financial objectives. This role will be based in New York.
- Financial and strategic business partner for the brand Marketing & Innovation function of this global business.
- Plays a critical role in shaping the company's long-term sustainable growth strategy and immediate brand performance.
- Provides financial oversight of brand budgets valued at ~$800m annually
- Lead Brand Finance team that supports Brand teams to monitor current brand performance and key drivers of growth
- Lead Innovation Finance team that provides support to the Innovation Team and financial leadership of the Innovation Process
- Lead and contribute to integrated business planning initiatives for the function
- Build effective working relationships across the commercial and brand teams at all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with insight team to ensure that the brand team is identifying and leveraging actionable insights
- Inspire, develop and coach a team of 4 direct reports and 7 finance professionals
- Provide oversight and guidance to wider team in Europe
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Significant senior commercial financial leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA and / or recognized accounting qualification preferred
- Exceptional analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Capacity to communicate complex ideas in simple understandable terms
- Ability to balance strategy and drive to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with various stakeholder, build relationships, and influence across large matrix organization
- Successful track record of managing and developing a large team
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.