A Payments Fintech organisation at the heart of Retail Banking have a newly created position for a Company Secretarial Assistant.
This role will report to the CEO and the Head of Legal Services and will provide extra resource for an expanding organisation and it's expanding legal team.
For this role you will need to be a flexible and experienced Company Secretarial Assistant, who has ideally worked at Board Level within the Payments Sectors, Fintech or Financial Service & Banking.
This role will involve:
- setting up Board and committee meetings
- circulating agendas, draft resolutions and packs in good time ahead of meetings
- accurately capturing and promptly circulating actions and minutes following IESG, Board and committee meetings for approval
- ensuring that best practice is reflected in the company secretarial records and corporate governance documents
- Provide administrative support to senior leadership team member
The knowledge required for this role includes:
- Prior company secretarial experience, ideally at Board level
- Preference would be for a formal Company Secretary qualification but this is not essential
- Experience of producing prompt and accurate meeting agendas, meeting packs, resolutions, minutes, actions and other corporate governance documents
- Demonstrable experience of supporting senior managers
- Ideally experience in working within Financial Services, Payments or a Fintech
You will need honed stakeholder management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail, and be comfortable handling sensitive data
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.