Expanding Entreprenurial Organisation
to £50,000, London
If you are a Compliance Officer who is looking to make a career move into an entrprenurial business with strong plans for growth and expansion, then this standalone role may be ideal.
The role will be integral to both enhancing, as well as de-risking the current operations and the future expansion plans.
The position will see you begin responsible for evaluating existing and forthcoming regulations, including with respect to anti-corruption, financial crime, anti-money-laundering, KYC, GDPR and virtual office matters.
You will also need to be a champion of data privacy, working closely with the IT team to ensure the business abides by GRPR
Ideally you will have:
- at least 2 years experience in a compliance setting and have a legal qualification ( 2:1 law degree or equivalent), and could suit someone qualified in a foreign jurisdiction
- honed communication and stakeholder management skills
- exceptional organisation and time management skills
- the ability to challenge ideas and management to ensure that risk is limited
- have worked in multi-faceted business such as Real Estate, Hospitality, Service Office Sectors
As the organisation is expanding this opportunity has create prospects fro the right person - please be aware that there may be some European travel involved and as well as multi-site visits within London to various office sites.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.