Corporate Reception FTC
City of London
9.30am - 5.30pm
If you have outstanding experience within Investments and you are ready for your next challenge this will be the role for you.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Receptionist?
- Manage, book and amend meeting rooms for the London office
- Coordinate any catering or equipment requests
- Greet visitors to the London office
- Assist with the Facilities Help Desk by answering calls relating to building issues, liaising with the building manager and various contractors to resolve these issues
- Maintain general office equipment and supplies including employee passes, stationary and kitchen supplies
- Assist with general administrative duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining central files, administering access cards and maintaining certificate of vendor insurance
- Assist the Facilities Manager with projects and process improvement initiatives as required
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Higher education required (e.g. A Levels)
- Prior general office administrative experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience utilising MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access & Project)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
This is a great opportunity - if you have the required skills please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.