£30K - £35K
This really is a fabulous opportunity to start your career as a corporate receptionist, within a highly regarded Investment organisation.
This role offers a very clear career path, whilst offered the opportunity to improve on your existing skill set
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a high standard of customer service at all times
- Assist with all meeting room related requests and bookings in an efficient and timely manner
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set/reset for upcoming meetings
- Daily diary management
- Booking travel/Taxis/couriers
- Organising Lunches
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed
- Must be able to set up telephone/video conferences when requested
- Ensure clear communication with any task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work hard and keep calm under pressure
- Use of own initiative
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Understanding of business systems (Microsoft Office)
- Experience of using room booking services
This role is fast paced and requires an ability to think on your feet
If this is the role for you please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.