Our client, a growing tech organisation is looking for 2 Customer Experience Specialists to join their collaborative team. Their ideal candidate is a bright, motivated professional with the ability to provide an outstanding customer experience.
You will be the face of the business so you must be a confident communicator with relevant customer facing experience in the Insurance sector or bi-lingual (English plus another European language such as German, French or Polish) with Customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to have a real impact on a business as it continues to grow and innovate.
Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Providing high quality customer service
- Assisting the Customer Service Manager
- Managing customer complaints providing a timely response
- Collaborate on the ongoing improvement of customer service processes
- Liaise with other teams as necessary
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company's solution offering
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer service experience ideally in the Insurance / Insurtech sector
- Empathetic, customer-friendly with strong communication skills both written and oral
- Organised, detail-focused professional with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- The ideal candidate will have one of the following qualifications APA (Personal General Insurance), CPI, Accredited Product Professional (Personal General Insurance - National College of Ireland), Associate or Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Experience delivering customer service training would be a bonus
- Educated to degree level
If you're not in Dublin, don't let that stop you! If this sounds like your dream job and you would consider relocating to Dublin please apply and we can provide information regarding support for relocation (eligibility to work in the EU required)
Please note you will be working remotely initially due to Covid19.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.