Guest Experience Manager
Do you have outstanding Customer Service Skills?
Would your team say you are a fantastic manager?
I really do have a wonderful opportunity to work with a fast growing hospitality business, to ensure both customers and the reservations team are given the best experience possible.
- Create loyal fans by ensuring all guests have a great experience,
- Recruit and lead a high performing team, coaching them to grow and develop, whilst ensuring they deliver the best experience
- Work alongside the Operations team to spot trends from guest feedback and make recommendations for how we can improve the customers experience.
- Always looking for new and better ways to help improve the numbers.
What you'll have;
- Proven experience of a customer service role (ideally in a hospitality setting) you are able to handle challenges and you are confident to coach the wider team on how to do the same.
- You have managed a team
- Fantastic with people - warm and genuinely lovely with every customer and team interaction.
- Extremely organised, focused and motivated. You're a doer - always proactive and spot what needs to be done and doing it.
If you are ready for your next challenge & you feel you tick all the boxes them please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.