Data Analyst required to join a leading global biotechnology company for a long term temporary role to start asap. The ideal candidate will have a strong Excel and SAP skills.
Responsibilities and duties to include:
- Collate data and perform volume calculations based on given scenarios to enable decision making
- Track and facilitate new combi pack setup through the code creation process from Range Request to complete data in SAP
- Liaise with territory contacts to clarify information as needed
- Prepare status reports on progress of new combi packs
- Perform data validation in SAP to ensure correct setup
- Collect all relevant documents needed for new combi packs (eg Pack Instructions, component MSDS…..) Share with toller as defined
- Collate relevant information into 'combi pack operational database'
- (eg temp sensitivity, stackability…)
- Support with Project Management activities
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.