Demand Planners required for temporary positions to start immediately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead & execute S&OP processes for aligned customer group. To include analysing previous demand behaviour (statistical forecast, seasonality etc.) and integrating inputs from Marketing, Finance and Regional S&OP Teams, to create an unconstrained baseline monthly forecast for key products for submission to Region EMEA.
- Lead the collaborative process with cross-functional teams
- Liaise with internal and external partners to support demand and planning requirements
- Lead SKU level inventory planning and replenishment processes
- Monitor slow moving products and take action to minimise write off costs
- Additional planning related activities
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in Demand Planning / Logistics or Supply Chain in FMCG environment / complex supply chain
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Experience of Forecasting
- Knowledge and experience using ERP Systems such as SAP
- Good communication skills
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.