This really is a unique opportunity for a High Calibre EA/Office Manager, to join a brand new Hedge Fund.
- Extremely complex Diary & in-box management for the board
- Advance preparation and document provision for any planned meetings
- Arranging significant international travel and accommodation
- Gathering data, research and other information relating to investment research process using databases, websites and other software tools or sources
- Complex Expenses
- Liaising with suppliers
- Experience of providing EA support
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Someone who is inherently proactive, enthusiastic and personable
- Intermediate to advanced level with Microsoft Office product suite
The successful individual will have solid experience (ideally within finance - Hedge Fund, Private Equity etc.), will be of graduate calibre with solid IT skills. Ability to multi-task, along with outstanding attention to detail are a pre-requisite. Happy to roll sleeves up as you will be pretty much the sole support person to look after new start-up team
If you feel this is your next new role please apply now
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.