Employment Lawyer - Public Sector
1 year temporary contract to £32 per hour
If you are an employment lawyer with experience of the following, then we may have a 1 year contract for you within the public sector.
- Employment based proceedings in courts, appeals and tribunals
- Interviewing witnesses and recording witness statements.
- Conducting settlement negotiations with opposing representatives.
- Liaising with key Stakeholders as required.
- Advice in matters relating to Employment Law
- Advice in matters relating to access to information and data protection
You will need to be a qualified Solicitor or Barrister, ideally with exposure to public law or have worked in the Public Sector previously.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.