If you are an Employment Lawyer with around 6 PQE who is looking for a challenging new in-house role then you really need to read this advert - this might just be the role for you!
I'm working with a multinational drinks company who are looking for an Employment Lawyer to join their team in either London, Edinburgh or Glasgow. The role is a 12-Month FTC (maternity cover) and they need someone to join their team ASAP, so you'll need to be immediately available or close to it.
In the role you'll be:
- Providing dedicated Employment Law support to HR teams across Europe
- Providing focused employment legal advice to the organisation on areas as diverse as dismissals, discrimination, Data Privacy, terms & conditions, changes to policy, Employee Relations, industrial relations, redundancy and Change strategy advice amongst others
- Managing and agreeing own workload and priorities with Line Manager and business stakeholders, to ensure focus on core commercial objectives and compliance objectives for the HR function.
- Working with and providing effective management & tracking of external counsel
This is going to be a good role for anyone who wants progression and exciting challenge in an in-house environment. The employment teams are very well resourced - and the multijurisdictional nature of the role means you will gain a lot of experience very quickly.
If you have:
- A legal qualification in England, Scotland or Wales PLUS 6 years' PQE (or thereabouts)
- A background in employment law, and experience or managing HR legal issues gained in either a leading law firm or an in-house environment
- Proven track record of managing wide legal and compliance agenda, complex transactional, contract drafting, & negotiation and dealing effectively with external legal service providers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HR legal issues relevant to an organisation the size of Diageo and a clear ability to be pragmatic in approach and to deliver sound commercially focused actionable advice
…and you are professional, have integrity, are analytical, have contract drafting and negotiation skills, have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to create a successful environment by enabling others to grow then this role could well be the one you have been waiting for! Send me your CV as this role will not be around for long!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.