Our client a global media company would like to recruit a Event Manager to support their roll out of Creative Events for their Production teams across Europe.
Ideally the role will be either 3 days per week or 5 part time days.
You will have experience of delivery of events for 80-100 people preferably in the media or entertainment centre.
- To effectively and efficiently research, negotiate and contract: Event Venues, hotel accommodation and restaurant bookings / catering for these events.
- To manage and oversee logistics including transport, travel and attendee lists.
- To co-ordinate appropriate audio visual hire, staging and seating.
- To raise and process PO's and invoices.
- To manage and report the budgeting of the events and to communicate details of these events in a clear and professional manner to all attendees.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.