£40000 - £45000
This a fabulous opportunity to join a forward-thinking property investment firm based in Knightsbridge. This role is to fully support a senior Head of Department, they require a highly skilled Executive Assistant who has experience of working in a fast-paced environment and is used to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Diary Management
- Booking Meetings
- Setting up conference calls
- Coordinating travel plans and itineraries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Email inbox management, managing incoming and outgoing emails
- Dealing with ad hoc queries in absence of senior leader
- Preparing and editing board presentations and documents
- Updating information on internal systems
- Working on special projects
- Assisting and supporting other EA's as and when required
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Knowledge of Real Estate is ideal, but not essential.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
If you feel this is the role for you then please apply now!
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.