This is a great opportunity to work within a pharmaceutical company - this role covers many different duties. Please only apply if you have relevant reception and facilities experience
The Facilities Management Assistant will plan and manage all office facility support activities and complete day to day administrative duties including Reception Services, Office Facilities, Health & Safety, Corporate Social Responsibilities and other related areas, working alongside, and on behalf of the Human Resources team.
- To answer incoming telephone calls, taking messages for colleagues as appropriate.
- To greet visitors, issue security passes (as needed) and offer refreshments.
- To distribute internal and outgoing mail.
- To order stationery (including business cards, diaries and calendars), refreshments and office supplies.
- To set-up meeting rooms, as per business needs
- To co-ordinate and oversee the repair and maintenance of office facilities and systems by external providers, including security systems, recycling collections, confidential waste services, janitorial services and courier services.
- To liaise with the Building Manager and Managing Agent, as needed.
- To manage office re-organisation and seating arrangements.
- To co-ordinate refurbishment works as needed, including liaising with external consultants and managing suppliers.
- To manage the Facility Management Suppliers to ensure the services offered are at a high standard and identify service improvements or cost savings as appropriate. To work with the DHR to identify new suppliers and negotiate the terms of new contracts.
- To ensure that costs are well controlled and managed within the Facilities budget. Ensure that all costs are charged and booked correctly
Health & Safety duties
- To monitor compliance with the Company's obligations regarding Health and Safety matters, including First Aid and Fire Warden duties.
- To complete Display Screen Equipment Assessments.
- To conduct regular Health and Safety checks.
- To co-ordinate Health and Safety compliance reviews and Risk Assessments, as appropriate
- Administration of agreements, contracts and internal approval forms as required.
- Ensure all final contracts and approval forms are kept up to date
- Use internal systems to track contract activity of contracts for monthly report.
- Update status report for weekly internal meetings.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding contract status.
- Administrative support with the set-up of internal and external meetings as needed.
- Support with developing materials for contract training meetings.
Please only apply if you have relevant reception and facilities experience
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.