Our client a global law firm would like to recruit a finance analyst to join their busy team.
You will assist the finance business partner with provideing commentary and and general management reporting for a specific area of their business;
Job tasks will include;
- Calculation of client, matter and partner profitability
- Improving reporting across all channels (excel based and online reporting )
- Potential involvement various projects such as implementation of financial dashboard reporting dashboards, review of current procedures and standardising reporting amongst others
- Business planning
- Provision of reporting to clients and benchmarking agencies
- Ad-hoc analysis as required covering a wide range of topics and support on various projects.
Experience in this type of role is essential and you will either be fully or a finalist in CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
The team are committed to diversity and appreciate exposure to different specialisms and experience. We and they operate an inclusive recruitment process. We/ They will accommodate, to their best of their ability, any adjustments in the interview process.
Should you require any adjustment for your application please let us know directly.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.