HR Assistants urgently required for Global Professional Services organisation in Hertfordshire.
We require a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a fast-paced Corporate HR environment.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resilient with great attention to detail and some experience in one or more of the following areas of HR:
- HR Advisory
- Client Screening
- Security Clearance
- Right to Work
- Experienced Hire Onboarding
- Student Onboarding
- Employee Lifecycle
- Interview Arranging
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Corporate HR department
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal;
- The ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels;
- Good organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
- The ability to prioritise workload in a high pressure, autonomous environment
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels;
- Good proficiency with IT Office, including: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Previous experience using SAP HR or equivalent HR system.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.