Temporary HR role
Urgent need for a HR Coordinator, to start asap until the end of July
The role requires advanced excel knowledge and experience of working with HR systems
- Maintain HR information systems to ensure records management on a daily basis to accurately reflect all changes within the business.
- Support for the implementation of Workday, new HRIS, checking spreadsheets, validating data, liasing with project teams internally and externally to meet deadlines.
- Maintain organisation structure to ensure all people and positions are up to date and fully accurate in HR Core, specifically Org Unit positioning, cost centres and reporting lines.
- Manage all pre employment, new starter and internal transfers. Specifically, co-ordinating new joiner activity Providing an interface between HR Operations and Line Managers.
- Manage all Change to Terms ensuring all details are accurate, necessary approvals received and that HR Core correctly reflects the changes made by HR Operations.
- Manage all Terminations by liasing with both line managers and associates. Specifically, acknowledging resignations, calculating annual leave payments, supporting both parties to agree end dates, raising IT leaver requests and ensuring all equipment is returned.
- Instructing HR Operations on all aspects of Payroll within the Payroll Cut Off dates.
If you are available immediarlty and feel you could complete required tax
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.