Immigration Lawyer - Central Government
Temporary contract for 11 months
If you are an experienced immigration litigation lawyer, (ideally with public law experience), who is capable handling their own demanding case load of immigration cases, then this 10 month contract may be ideal
Main duties and responsibilities will included,
- providing robust advice and providing legal advice in answer to complex compliance enquiries from external stakeholders
- Case handling and management
- Ability to work independently.
- Draft pleadings and advice.
- Able to use a process of analysis, planning, scheduling, prioritising, action, quality monitoring and review.
- Takes responsibility for own work with substantial degree of autonomy but knowing when to consult and delegate.
- Gives early warning to those affected by changing priorities.
You will need to be a UK qualified Solicitor to apply for this role, Litigation experience is essential (they are open on PQE)
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.