My client urgently requires an outstanding administrator for an Investor Coordinator role looking for a part time position 3 days a week (22.5 hours a week). An exceptional opportunity to join a friendly team
Duties and responsibilities to include:
* Maintenance of the database.
* Organising and running investor events
* Ensuring all supplier invoicing is processed correctly.
* Ensure the content of the Investor Relations website is current and up to date.
* Undertaking all team administration
* Team inbox management
Skills and experience:
* Highly organised with good time management skills
* Ability to manage confidential and price sensitive information
* Flexible professional with the ability to work under pressure
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal - must have the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Good MS office skills
* Spanish an advantage
This position is a PART TIME temporary maternity cover until the end of December 2019. Please do not apply if you are looking for a full time position.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.