Lean Six Sigma / Black Belt / BB / Master Black Belt / MBB / Newcastle /Contact centre / Customer /Programme / Operational Improvement / Process efficiency
Wells Tobias Projects are looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma Black belt: MBB or BB, to be a key consultant in this major business process improvement programme.
The ideal profile will have experience of working within a regulated environment previously (insurance/Financial Services/Aviation/Pharma/Engineering) where you have ideally been involved in driving business process improvement within a contact/call/customer centric environment.
- Form part of the contact centre transformation project
- Be experienced in process Improvement / Process Mapping
- Be a Six Sigma Black Belt / Master Black Belt
- Be able to understand and map processes, consider these in context of lean and six sigma, then devise and efficiently deliver effective solutions. These include but not restricted to quality, regulatory, waste reduction, continuous improvement, systems, reporting & analytics, metrics, (e.g. average handling time, propensity to call, customer satisfaction & net promoter score)
- Be confident to mentor and coach in Lean / Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Work with the team to uncover and assess lean opportunities; helping to prioritise those projects with greatest benefit (including future technologies)
- Apply lean six sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects
- Be willing to share best practice and innovations
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.