Legal Counsel - Commercial Contracts (3+ PQE)
12 Month maternity Cover
If you are a Lawyer who has commercial contract experience and have worked within the Insurance industry , then this 12 month maternity cover may be ideal.
Based within the Legal Team of a UK Insurance Intermediary, you will be the first point of contract to negotiate and manage all incoming contract for the Group.
The role will encompass Commercial Contract Review, the Contract Management Process as well as providing assistance to the Acquisitions team for Due Diligence on contracts.
A key part of this role will be negotiating best terms on all contracts with the main focus being on the implications to the Group and awareness of appropriate terms.
The contract reviews include (but are not limited to) Binders, Terms of Business Agreements (TOBAs), Software Licences, IT contracts, Service Level Agreements and Executive Service Agreements/Long Term Incentive Plans.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- be qualified lawyer with eligibility to practice in England and Wales
- 3+ PQE solicitor/CILEX with experience in commercial contract work.
- Strong academic record with training and qualification to a reputable firm.
- Flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a constructive and solutions based attitude.
- Previous experience in insurance, insurance intermediary sectors or in-house roles desirable but not essential.
This is a maternity contract for 12 to 13 months to start at the beginning of June 2021
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.