This client, a green energy provider that is revolutionising the energy industry, is experiencing a period of rapid but organic growth. They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team in London to play an important part in the development of that growth.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for technical contract support, working closely with and supporting the Senior Legal Counsel - reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of technical related commercial contracts.
So, what we are looking for is a 2-3 PQE Legal Counsel who has:
- Proven experience in contract review and drafting legal contracts
- Expertise in technical-related contract areas including project development, engineering and construction, asset management, security contracts and other general technical matters
- Strong relationship management skills
- Natural management ability
- Commercial and economic awareness
- Fluency in a second language: preferably Italian, Spanish or German
Day to Day the Legal Counsel will be:
- Supporting project development and operations of new and existing projects, including assisting, together with SLC and/or outside counsel, in negotiating, drafting, and reviewing E&C, AM, and O&M agreements, supply agreement, technical mandates, consulting agreements, and related contracts
- Assisting in the preparation and review of other commercial agreements relating to the electric interconnection and other technical-related transactions
- Ensuring compliance with global legal, contractual, and risk management policies
Successful candidates must be qualified and have significant experience practicing as a transactional / corporate lawyer. If you have specific experience of handling energy related transactional work then that would be a real bonus.
This is a brilliant time to join this organisation that is experiencing a lot of success. So for a fantastic new role in 2019, please send me your details.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.