Legal PA in Media & IP Law - Client seeking a disabled PA
If you are a PA who has worked within Law or Professional Services and would like to work for a partner who specialises in Media and Intellectual Property disputes then we may have the ideal role for you, working for a Partner in an International City law firm.
This Partner is passionate advocate of workplace disability and is heavily involved in a program to increase the number of disabled people in the firm. This Partner is therefore actively seeking disabled candidates for this role.
This role is being exclusively recruited by Wells Tobias Recruitment who are a Disability Confident Employer and will therefore handle all applications with complete discretion and confidentiality.
IP & Media law can be very busy and reactive, yet exciting area of law to work in, so you will need to use your strong organisational skills to help this lawyer, and their wider team manage their busy workloads and diaries.
- Ideally you will have Legal or Professional Services PA/Secretarial experience
- You will need to have strong IT skills to include MS Office and enjoy a workload that is varied, and forever changing.
- You will have sight of sensitive and highly confidential information, so will need to display a high level of confidentially
- Be able to prepare and collate papers ahead of meetings
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor emails promptly as required and forward/action as necessary
- Establish and maintain effective and accurate filing systems (both hard copy and electronic)
- Assist in opening new client accounts and matters as required
If this role sounds of interest, then please forward your CV or call to speak to Heather Lawson on 0203 008 4338
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.